We've Got Options, You've Got Choices.
Protect your home, business or rental property with our top carriers.
At D.F. Dwyer Insurance we understand the frustrations of home and business owners faced with pricey, limited-to-no option flood coverage in a state with 400 miles of coastline. No matter if your property is in a high or lower risk zone, is a single-family, multi-unit residential or a commercial building-- we’ll carefully evaluate your specific needs and create customized OPTIONS from our top-quality underwriters to perfectly suit your property.
Our new options meet all lenders’ flood insurance requirements AND offer additional advantages including:
- Shorter waiting periods
- No elevation certificates required
- Higher coverage levels for both buildings and contents
- No surcharge for secondary residences or rental homes
- NEW: Available to multi-family dwellings and commercial buildings!
- Competitive premiums—in many cases, lower than National Flood Insurance Program*
*In fact, we have already saved clients thousands by assisting them with the switch from NFIP.
"I received superior customer service from your agency. Your staff worked with me on a difficult flood situation with speed and ease.
Homeowner's Insurance Client